$139.003D Animation Course Bundle: Comprehensive Guide To Animation/RiggingBest Value! Includes Our Best Selling 3D Animation & Rigging Courses!
3 Easy Payments of $49!
3 Easy Payments of $49!3D Animation Course Bundle: Comprehensive Guide To Animation/RiggingIncludes Our Best Selling 3D Animation & Rigging Courses!
In this foundation course we will be learning the fundamentals of Character Rigging for games (specifically for the Unreal engine, but this method will also work for other game engines such as Unity).
Learn everything necessary for Character Animation and Rigging utilizing Autodesk Maya taught by a AAA game professional with university level accredited instruction!
Autodesk Maya is the industry standard 3D animation software, understanding the concepts in this course will help you land a job in the game, film, tv, or music industry. In this course you will learn how to rig and animate your custom created character from scratch.
We will cover the following core skill sets:
Getting started with Maya and understanding the interface
Joint placement and theory
Creating proper skinning & weights
Character setup and rig pose theory
Unreal Engine's A.R.T. rigging tools for Autodesk Maya
Understanding hotkeys to animate and rig quickly
Character Rigging to prepare for animation
Animating with keyframes
Animating a production ready walk cycle quickly and efficiently
Exporting the character rig, and animation to the Unreal Engine
We’ll be utilizing the latest software packages that top tier gaming studios of today use to create all of your favorite titles!
Autodesk Maya, Unreal Engine’s Maya Animation Rigging Toolset (A.R.T. for short), and the Unreal game engine.
***NOTE Course does NOT include custom character mesh. ART tools will include mannequin mesh which will allow all animation and lessons to be animated without a mesh or completing a custom rig. Course is strictly showing the process of rigging YOUR custom mesh character of choice, and animating a high fidelity walk cycle for ANY character regardless of software or rig limitations.
This course features an accredited university animation instructor who has over 15 years of experience animating both keyframe, and motion capture based animation for studios such as Naughty Dog, Insomniac, Sony Computer Ent, Guerilla Games, Sucker Punch, Google, Disney and more.
The rigging instructor has experience with studios such as Walt Disney Studios, Google, and more creating various kinds of rigs for multiple styles and projects.
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_1.1 Animation Rigging Toolset FREE PREVIEW
- 30 Day FREE Trial Autodesk Maya FREE PREVIEW
- Maya Animation Rigging Tools
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_1.2 Documentation FREE PREVIEW
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_1.3 Rig Breakdown
- Student Feedback
- Course Drip Schedule FAQ
- Frequently Asked Questions
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_2.0 Character Setup
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_2.1 Z-Up World Space
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_2.2 What is a Skeleton
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_2.3 Creating a Skeleton
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_2.4 A.R.T. File Structures
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_3.0 Skeleton Placement
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_3.1 Joint Mover UI
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_3.2 Joint Outliner
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_3.3 Locking the Geometry
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_3.4 Pivots and Rotations
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_3.5 Placing the Joints
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_3.6 Joint Placement Timelapse
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_3.7 Saving the Joints
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_3.8 Joint Placement Timelapse Continued
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_3.9 Joint Placement Final
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_4.0 Deformation Setup
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_4.1 Rig Pose Theory
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_5.0 Automated Skin Weights
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_5.1 Skin Weights Tools
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_5.2 Paint Operations
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_5.3 Component Editor
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_5.4 Exporting the Skin Weights
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_5.5 Painting the Skin Weights
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_5.6 Prepping for the Mirror
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_6.0 The Control Rig
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_6.1 Loading the Character
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_6.2 Editing the Skin Weights
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_6.3 Re-Skinning the Character
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_6.4 Editing the Control Rig
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_6.5 Editing the Icons
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_6.6 Exporting the Rig
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_6.7 Final Rig Overview
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_8.0 Maya Preferences FREE PREVIEW
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_8.1 Hotkeys
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_8.2 Referencing the Rig
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_8.3 Image Planes
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_8.4 Saving Animation
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_9.0 Overview Rig Controls
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_9.1 Setting Keys
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_9.2 Side Contact Pose
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_9.3 Side View Down Pose
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_9.4 Side View Passing Pose
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_9.5 Side View Up Pose
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_9.6 Side View Opposite Contact Pose
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_9.7 Front View Translations
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_9.8 Front View Hips
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_9.9a Front View Knees
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_9.9b Animation Playblast
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_10.0 Upper Torso
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_10.1 Shoulders and Arms
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_10.2 Opposite Arms
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_10.3 Arm Drag Follow Through
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_10.4 Neck and Head
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_11.0 Hand Animation
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_11.1 Hand Animation Cleanup
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_11.2 Hand Timelapse
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_11.3 Upper Body Clean Loops
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_11.4 Lower Body Cleanup
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_11.5 Lower Body Timelapse
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_11.6 Off the Spot
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_11.7 Motion Path
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_11.8 Animation Export
- ClassCreatives_ARTTool_Lecture_11.9 Course Wrap
- Class Creatives Community
Autodesk Maya is the industry standard 3D animation software for the game, film, and TV industry. Click here to get started!
Adobe creative is a set of applications and services that gives subscribers access to a collection of software used for graphic design, video editing, web development, photography and more. Click here to get started!