$99.003D Animation Masterclass Bundle: Comprehensive Guide To Animation/RiggingSave over 50% vs purchasing courses individually!
- Switching IK/FK Leg Pose
- Animating the Spin Flip
- Adjusting Timing, Landing Prep, & IK Transition
- Euler Filter for the Flip
- Additional Breakdowns & Landing Prep
- Transitioning Flip to Landing Pose
- Footwork on the Landing
- Sculpting Breakdown Poses for the Arm & Shoulders
- Arc Tracking & Leg Breakdowns
- Adding Breakdowns to Anticipation Pose
- Neck, Head, Root, & Feet Breakdown Polish
- Animating Finger Drag & Arcs
- Final Details & Refinement
- Onion Skinning, Mesh Duplication, & Arc Tracking
- Final Graph Editor Curves
- Duplicating Limbs for Smear Frame Effect
- Snapping Export Node to Root for Export
- Export Settings
- Final Takeaways & Additional Steps
This course features an accredited university animation instructor who has over 15 years of experience animating both keyframe, and motion capture based animation for studios such as Naughty Dog, Insomniac, Sony Computer Ent, Guerilla Games, Sucker Punch, Google, Disney and more.
Autodesk Maya is the industry standard 3D animation software for the game, film, and TV industry. Click here to get started!
Adobe creative is a set of applications and services that gives subscribers access to a collection of software used for graphic design, video editing, web development, photography and more. Click here to get started!